Richlands vs. Appomattox; 2A State Championship Game

V-Cats

So, quick question that I am sure has been asked well over four dozen times, but I can't find a concrete answer. If we head in early and watch the 1A game, do they make you pay the extra 10 to watch the next game?

So, quick question that I am sure has been asked well over four dozen times, but I can't find a concrete answer. If we head in early and watch the 1A game, do they make you pay the extra 10 to watch the next game?

If you stay in the stadium you don't have to pay but 10 bucks total to watch both games....if you leave between games you have to pay 10 bucks again

Yes.  As long as you stay in the stadium between games, you do not have to leave and pay to re-enter.  Pretty dang cool if you ask me.

I hope it is  north pole cold in Salem this Saturday just in case our players are tougher  than the Appo kids.

Actually it's going to be very good football weather. PO1 A mild tropical depression at best .

He's come over from preps trying to troll here and nobody is biting.  We may talk about each other over here and want to beat the crap out of each other,  but in the end,  this part of Virginia is just like a family,  we may talk about each other,  beat the snot out of each other,  but like a family,  we can do that to each other,  but anybody from out of our area best not try it.  We all know what central and eastern Virginia all feel about our part of the state !   ( Southwest Virginia )

Don't think Richlands team this year can compete with them. Last years team was one of the best to come through Richlands since 2010 2006 teams. And they still couldn't get past appo and they're only better now. Wish the blues the best of luck though!

As my Blues leave on their journey tomorrow,  my prayers and best wishes go with them.  I think most of the state and sadly a lot of this area, feel the Blues are like General Lee, headed to surrender.  Ain't so folks,  these boys will give it their all. Hopefully, with no turnovers and not giving the Raiders a short field to work with, my Blues can win.  Hats off to the Raiders they are #1 and deservedly so, but my Blues aren't going up there to just be a participant in the championship game, they are going up with determination and desire to bring that trophy back to Richlands. 

GO BLUES!!!

LET'S FINISH!!!!

This is a shoutout to Ryan.  This young man, who has a full plate each day with his schooling, job and whatever else goes on daily in his life, has been a phenom in stirring up hometown support for the Blues.  He has made it a "one man mission" to show the team this support.  I nominate him as the  NUMBER ONE BLUE TORNADO FAN and salute him for his hard work and heart he has shown to us. 

THANK YOU RYAN, WELL DESERVED!!!!

As my Blues leave on their journey tomorrow, my prayers and best wishes go with them. I think most of the state and sadly a lot of this area, feel the Blues are like General Lee, headed to surrender. Ain't so folks, these boys will give it their all. Hopefully, with no turnovers and not giving the Raiders a short field to work with, my Blues can win. Hats off to the Raiders they are #1 and deservedly so, but my Blues aren't going up there to just be a participant in the championship game, they are going up with determination and desire to bring that trophy back to Richlands.

GO BLUES!!!

LET'S FINISH!!!!

Oh please...I don't think anyone thinks Richlands is scared and going to Salem to surrender...save us the sob story

Go blues get this done

It's going to be a tall task tomorrow to beat Appomattox. Everyone knows that. But, Richlands, you're the only thing standing in the way of a consecutive state championship and 30-0 record for Appomattox.

Good luck Blues and Godspeed! We'll be cheering for you.

Appomattox is due for a bad game...even the best teams ever eventually has a bad game...tomar may just be the day...

Powell Valley was riding a 34 game winning streak going into the game at JJ Kelly in 99. They were heavy favorites. A bad game plus JJ Kelly coming to play equals one of the biggest upsets.

My point is, any team can lose on any given day.