Richlands at Marion

Canes00

This will be close. Marion seems to be on a roll. Richlands wants to make it be known that they’re still here in spite of a 2-4 record. All 4 of those losses were nothing to hang their heads over. 

Marion is hungry and will look to keep a perfect season  

A storm is definitely brewing this game. I am going with Richlands 28-27. 

54 minutes ago, trumpet1988 said:

This will be close. Marion seems to be on a roll. Richlands wants to make it be known that they’re still here in spite of a 2-4 record. All 4 of those losses were nothing to hang their heads over. 

Marion is hungry and will look to keep a perfect season  

A storm is definitely brewing this game. I am going with Richlands 28-27. 

Marion is hungry. Hungry mother State park. That's where my mind went 

8 hours ago, Canes00 said:

I know most will pick the blues so let's go ahead and get this thread started

Marion looked (or sounded...I didn't see the game) good vs Gate City last night.  I think this game will go down to the wire, and I'm certainly not feeling over confident at all.  Could go either way, IMHO.

Any other year I'd go RL without question and by many points. But RL seems to struggle against Tazewell and Marion is leagues beyond Taz. Marion has a killer secondary and are well prepared. So I have to take Marion in this one by 3 tds.

19 minutes ago, 02GW12 said:

Any other year I'd go RL without question and by many points. But RL seems to struggle against Tazewell and Marion is leagues beyond Taz. Marion has a killer secondary and are well prepared. So I have to take Marion in this one by 3 tds.

Marion don’t need a good secondary, Richlands WR’s can’t catch the ball!

7 hours ago, Suit Up said:

Daniel Brown and Taylor horn. I think both are dealing with minor knee injuries

Well, last I checked you couldn’t catch a ball if not dressed or even playing!

That’s like me saying you know Tazewell top Wr didn’t play but 7 plays of the whole game because he was on the sideline with a broke leg! 

Richlands fans are getting so butt hurt on here this season because they can’t face the facts that they are not a good team!

On 10/8/2017 at 8:16 PM, Bulldogs52 said:

That’s like me saying you know Tazewell top Wr didn’t play but 7 plays of the whole game because he was on the sideline with a broke leg! 

Richlands fans are getting so butt hurt on here this season because they can’t face the facts that they are not a good team!

I think most are realizing that. I think you are the one with the problem of envy... Richlands is not a good team this year compared to teams past but they still beat the best team Tazewell had in several years...

3 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Richlands is a good team. They aren’t great. They aren’t elite like they were the last two years, but they are a good team. 

They have a defense that has kept a largely inept offense in all 4 games they’ve lost this year. 

Theyve moves to this power formation type of offense and it’s starting to click. This is still a team that I don’t think most want to see right now. 

I think you WANT us to be worse than Richlands really is. I said 7-3 before the season and said they would take a major step back. IF they win out, and that’s a big if, they would be 6-4. I don’t think most fans expected 10-0 or 9-1. We’ve gotten pretty much what we thought we’d see. 

Sorry you can’t handle that. 

Going to say it will probably be one of the most hard hitting games all season.  Not going to run up the middle on either team.  Hitting the sidelines will be critical for Marion.  Richlands can move the ball if the hit quick sideline routes.  Speed can get the long ball on them but I did't see anything speedy out of Richlands.  Ford for Marion is the play maker and can't see him getting shut down.  Will be a close one but Marion will edge it by 10-14 point margin.

On 10/8/2017 at 7:16 AM, Bulldogs52 said:

@Bulldogs52, the only poster on here who is using that kind of rhetoric is you.  Every Richlands fan on this board expected a drop off this season, and no one has denied that.  But you sure are enjoying yourself.  I really don't understand why you're feeling so cocky and arrogant.  Richlands just beat the best Tazewell team you guys claim to have had in a long, long time with Richlands' "bad" team.  I don't know why you are being so belligerent.  Stop being such a crybaby.

7 minutes ago, blueinbama said:

@Bulldogs52, the only poster on here who is using that kind of rhetoric is you.  Every Richlands fan on this board expected a drop off this season, and no one has denied that.  But you sure are enjoying yourself.  I really don't understand why you're feeling so cocky and arrogant.  Richlands just beat the best Tazewell team you guys have had in a long, long time with Richlands' "bad" team.  I don't know why you are being so belligerent.  Stop being such a crybaby.

He is the president of the Richlands Hate club. Doesn’t matter what they do or don’t do, he will hate Richlands. It is what it is.