Week 11 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Richlands’ fan screaming for Graham players to take a knee & show some respect. Player walked off the field on his own accord. 🤦 Sorry but I don’t think either team has to kneel every single time a player is down. If it’s obviously something dire or serious, okay. 

They need something to scream for…..lol

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Richlands’ fan screaming for Graham players to take a knee & show some respect. Player walked off the field on his own accord. 🤦

I get their frustration but good grief! 

Sorry but I don’t think either team has to kneel every single time a player is down. If it’s obviously something dire or serious, okay. 

Yeah, I'm watching it on NFHS. My thoughts as well. Didn't know you were required to take a knee everytime a player goes down for ten seconds.

4 minutes ago, VT W1N said:

Jennings 11 yard run. Graham 43-0 mid second quarter. Clements now has the all-time rushing record at Graham, beating out Ahmad Bradshaw. Looks like Clements is done for the night too. 

Well deserved. Heck of a ball player. 

Westwood 7

Boca Raton 0

Half

Westwood had a TD wiped off with 30 seconds to go on an embarrassingly weak block in the back call that had zero impact on the play. I hate calls like that.🤬