Ridgeview vs Tazewell

Gridiron60

47 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

I know Ridgeview has a lot of injuries  but I think they keep it close and if O’Quinn plays they could pull out the win.  Don’t think it’ll be a blowout like some are thinking 

Last week was a close game against GC till the 4th. Injuries have killed this teams potential but that’s part of it.

Still the best 2 teams in the region will meet in Bullitt park in 2 weeks. 

52 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

Last week was a close game against GC till the 4th. Injuries have killed this teams potential but that’s part of it.

Still the best 2 teams in the region will meet in Bullitt park in 2 weeks. 

Gate City and Ridgeview are gonna play the region championship in BSG?

I’m hopeful for a RV win but if what I have heard is true it may not be in the cards for them. Just too many injuries at key positions to overcome. Even if they survive this round their season will end the following week. Going with my head I’ll say the dogs pull off the win and it may not be close. If ALL RV starters are there I’ll say RV by 14.

The sad part this time of year, the team can be impacted by injuries and not be able to bring their best efforts  to the field during the playoffs.  It is disheartening for the boys and  fans, especially the seniors.  I hope  tomorrow's game will be played injury free for the following week's game.  

GO DOGS!!! 

4 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Gate City and Ridgeview are gonna play the region championship in BSG?

It would help if I wasn’t typing on a phone.  I was trying to say that there are only 2 good teams in the region.  Referring to Graham and Union.  

5 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

Couldn’t make the trip due to sickness, but these announcers on NFHS are a joke.  I get being homers but come on. 

They sale alka seltzer at every dollar general 

8 minutes ago, Wolf1207 said:

Couldn’t make the trip due to sickness, but these announcers on NFHS are a joke.  I get being homers but come on. 

One announcer is UVAObserver although I don’t think he posts on here anymore. 

1 hour ago, cityofRaven said:

Hope the parade route is straighter.

This is what happens when you hire someone with Parkinsons (like me) to do a job requiring a steady hand and good balance. Maybe next year, Tazewell will hire a blind man to paint the endzones.

UVAO is high octane for sure with his announcing.  Each play he's adjudicating a summation to the jury.    He is certain in what he sees, presents the evidence with passion and doesn't let public opinion sway him.  

His analyst, is an even keel guy,  knowledgeable, knowing the game inside and out, as well as each player.  He's not looking at a roster to identify the players involved in the play.  He is the oil to Observer's vinegar,  which doesn't mix when together, but in this case, it does.