Union Vs Tazewell

bulldog05-CO2017

12 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Going back and watching those games now, did creasy finish any of those? Looks like he went out for rh and grah, not watched prince yet. 

He did go out in Graham game before the half. Someone can correct me but I think he threw 6 for 15ish , 40ish yards,  & 3 interceptions  before he went out in 2nd Q. 

22 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Going back and watching those games now, did creasy finish any of those? Looks like he went out for rh and grah, not watched prince yet. 

Unfortunately that has happened a few times with him. I hate that. 

1 hour ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

He did play most of the Princeton game but I can't tell you what the stats were.  They came out flat in that game and they played like it.  I'm not making any excuse but nobody wanted that game, not sure why they scheduled it.  Princeton had some strong coverage.  Would love to see them Vs Graham (I'd be a huge G-fan in that one).  Creasy landed on his shoulder in the RH game which was injured last year.  The Graham game he had a different injury that I was told but not want to disclose it here.  I'll just say that I'd imagine he was in pain before he even took that hit.

46 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Even more reason to work on that run game.  Let them rb's take that beating they've prepared for.  Or,  he's just fragiLAY. hope everyone's healthy for these 4 quarters and more,  regardless of win or loss. 

Not many teams have ran on Union this year might not be the best week to start.  If he has time to throw I’d stick with that 

On 11/13/2023 at 6:18 PM, Union_Fan said:

Funny you mention Alley. Apparently, the coach agrees with you. The quote I saw in the BHC said he thought Alley was underutilized. Maybe they'll follow your advice Saturday.

I like the Alley kid running the Ball , he can make a big difference in the game , but I’m not sure the coaches are willing to run him ! 

37 minutes ago, land_rider said:

I like the Alley kid running the Ball , he can make a big difference in the game , but I’m not sure the coaches are willing to run him ! 

I don’t know if this is or ever has been their MO, but I like this idea. He does give them a physical presence if the OL can move the LOS.

2 hours ago, tornado99 said:

I don’t know if this is or ever has been their MO, but I like this idea. He does give them a physical presence if the OL can move the LOS.

The o line seems to love it when that big dude pounds up inside , we have watched The Doggs all year and believe me Ally can change the momentum in a hurry ,but Tazewells play calling sucks 

3 hours ago, land_rider said:

Now that the head coach realized he’s underutilized him, maybe they will use him because I fully expect, they will need him. If Harris thought Graham put pressure on his QB, Union will bring as much maybe more. He better have a plan B. 

No matter the outcome of this game Saturday, I just hope those Seniors leave it all on the field. I’ve watched this group grow up since they were little, as my own son grew up with them. Kind of feels like they’re my kids as well. Go Dogs!

15 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

No matter the outcome of this game Saturday, I just hope those Seniors leave it all on the field. I’ve watched this group grow up since they were little, as my own son grew up with them. Kind of feels like they’re my kids as well. Go Dogs!

I can’t speak for all the seniors(I’m sure they all will)  but I know my son will give 200% just like he has since his freshman year ….. 

Record since he's been there after the first year has steadily improved and established some consistency.  Even beefed up the schedule but so far haven't had that big game to turn the corner.  Farthest they've made it so far, and who knows anything could happen Saturday. They've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Could be interesting. It's enough to stop the bleeding of losing athletes to neighboring schools. 

40 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

Despite criticism, under Harris, Tazewell has really developed a culture of hard working kids. I don’t know them personally, but they seem like good kids and community support has grown steadily. Regardless of the outcome on Saturday, they deserve applause.

Yes, very good group of young men.  Respectful and good character.  That's what it's all about.  

10 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yes, very good group of young men.  Respectful and good character.  That's what it's all about.  

Thank you , that means a great deal as a parent when you hear that about your own children from someone you do not even know . This group of seniors are a good group of kids . I’m not sure what the future holds for these young men but I know the town of Tazewell is better off for having them here .  

12 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

LOL, brings back memories of one of the greatest in my opinion from the 1990's  Roy D Mercer.  The D stood for "Damn" and he would always say, "How Big of an Ole Boy are ya."  

That’s exactly right mister !