Scores and Updates-Dec 2

Liam McPoyle

Grahams defense has played more than well enough to win today. Gave Radford a short field on the punt and that's 2 Tds for Radford. They did a masterful job on Clark. The Difference in this game has been Graham's inability to move the ball (at all) in the second half. 

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Grahams defense has played more than well enough to win today. Gave Radford a short field on the punt and that's 2 Tds for Radford. They did a masterful job on Clark. The Difference in this game has been Graham's inability to move the ball (at all) in the second half. 

Nailed it. Graham’s defense has been stout but offense not so much.

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

They have done a good job on clark. But after the last Radford score Radford seems theyre playing not to lose. Just playing it safe

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I said same thing Radford hasn’t done much on offense but defense played great 

I know a lot of posters on here were never really sold on them. I knew they were legit when they throttled Va High and Graham only beat them by a score and I knew when they throttled a very good Allegheny team. I guess they logic was Crist would blow it like he has before.

Just now, BBHoops_18 said:

I know a lot of posters on here were never really sold on them. I knew they were legit when they throttled Va High and Graham only beat them by a score and I knew when they throttled a very good Allegheny team. I guess they logic was Crist would blow it like he has before.

Can this board handle Crist in the championship?😂