Sign in to follow this  
LongTimeSWVAFan

Sproles Ejection (Ridgeview)

If he fights again, don’t need to be a part of the team period. Coaches around here need to get a little tougher and if a kid fights or breaks a team rule, let them go and make them suffer consequences! 

Rookie Post...not Rookie LPD

I was fortunate to play against Coach T. Dotson..Mr. Riggs..Mr. Harry Frye..PV Coaches..Coach Dave Ryder and Mr. Cummins.

We would have taken care of this situation in the locker room or on the practice field..BEFORE it occurred on the field/court/diamond.

The Helicopter Moms..Lawnmower Dads..Grandstand Usta' Bees have weakened the character and ownership responsibility of our student-atheletes.

I will not be popular on this Forum so bring it.

16 minutes ago, LPD 1967 said:

I was fortunate to play against Coach T. Dotson..Mr. Riggs..Mr. Harry Frye..PV Coaches..Coach Dave Ryder and Mr. Cummins.

We would have taken care of this situation in the locker room or on the practice field..BEFORE it occurred on the field/court/diamond.

The Helicopter Moms..Lawnmower Dads..Grandstand Usta' Bees have weakened the character and ownership responsibility of our student-atheletes.

Well that's one way to join the conversation.  Welcome to the board and your first post. 

24 minutes ago, LPD 1967 said:

28 minutes ago, LPD 1967 said:

Helluva first post!  With input like this, I don't believe your last sentence is accurate.  The rest, spot on!

Welcome to the board.  

1 hour ago, LPD 1967 said:

Agee 100%

3 hours ago, LPD 1967 said:

Sounds like my kinda guy...

1 hour ago, cwood78 said:

I figure  coach mullins, has nipped this in the bud.... whether anything  happened  or not. He will NOT put up with any BS.

Another member posted this has been an issue all season with Ridgeview (on this thread). I don't pretend to know and do not know Coach Mullins but if that's remotely factual ,  it wasn't nipped in the bud. Hopefully, playoffs will go off smoothly without any unacceptable behavior occurring from any teams or players. 

23 hours ago, LPD 1967 said:

You have reset the bar good sir!  I’m a fan!

On 11/6/2018 at 10:48 AM, LPD 1967 said:

Welcome to the board, appreciate your first post, keep posting, you're good in my book!