Week 3 Scores

Unchained

Scores-

Hanover 38-King William 0 Final

Heritage Scores before half, leads Appo 7-6.  I think I posted earlier Appo was leading at the half, but Heritage scored before halftime, so my apologies.  This game is on NFHS and it looks like they will resume the play in a couple of minutes.

3rd quarter- Grafton 14-Poquoson 9, game delayed

Final- Rustburg 51-13 over Stuarts Draft

Final- Woodstock over Staunton 14-6.

I guess both teams simply prefer playing for bragging rights in the rivalry. Tazewell believes they are the better team and wants to finish. Richlands doesn’t want a cheap win on a technicality (assuming it’s correct that a game counts if called at halftime as radio suggested). Of course, the weather forecast is why the decision to resume is Monday instead of Saturday.

2 minutes ago, tornado99 said:

I guess both simply playing for bragging rights in the rivalry. Tazewell believes they are the better team and wants to finish. Richlands doesn’t want a cheap win on a technicality (assuming it’s correct that a game counts if called at halftime as radio suggested). Of course, the weather forecast is why the decision to resume is Monday instead of Saturday.

Both teams have to agree I believe. Has to go one half and both teams gotta agree or you have a mess like Greeneville and Maryville last night.