Week 6 Scores/Updates

Graham32

1 minute ago, sup_rbeast said:

It’s 34-0. 5 TDs, 4 made, 1 missed. They haven’t gone for 2…And missed the FG placed down at the 12.

That’s for the correction, I’ve been flipping back and forth. Maybe I should be paying more attention 😂

got tired of hearing the TS fans blame the refs for everything 

Just now, CriticalNoise said:

That’s for the correction, I’ve been flipping back and forth. Maybe I should be paying more attention 😂

got tired of hearing the TS fans blame the refs for everything 

It’s not much of a game unless you like watching line play…and Union’s line is pretty much dominating both sides of the ball.

No game for us tonight. Wanted to go up to Cocoa to watch Treasure Coast v Cocoa in one of the top games in the state tonight, but the weather looked stormy up that way and a lightning delay of any kind would have put us past midnight getting home. Our dog is an old boy and I hate to make him stay in that long without being let outside. We were going to watch Fort Pierce Central and Vero Beach instead, but we had 4 inches of rain this afternoon and the field is completely saturated, so they put it off until Monday at 6. It'll be three games for us next week...

Monday - Vero Beach at Fort Pierce Central

Thursday - Moore Haven at Fort Pierce Westwood

Friday - Pahokee at Atlantic in Del Ray Beach