Week 7 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

RV football has turned into what Central boys basketball was. Pretty competitive but they cry so much and complain the better officials wonโ€™t call the game. Then you get inferior officials and it mucks up the game and gives them a shot against superior opponents. Pretty bad job by the zebras tonight.ย 

26 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

This team showed promise in scrimmage and for the first few games then boom they completely implode. To me it looks like a combination of coaching issues, questionable position changes, defensive alignments and lack of athletes. Hard to overcome all of this. The games against GW and Grayson Co should have been a heck of alot more competitive than they were. Completely dominated by both teams. Giles won't win another game. Galax will come to town and do whatever they want on offense next week. Bluefield will win 50 something to 0, Tazewell more of the same. Fort Chiswell will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.ย 

I couldn't agree more!!

30 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

This team showed promise in scrimmage and for the first few games then boom they completely implode. To me it looks like a combination of coaching issues, questionable position changes, defensive alignments and lack of athletes. Hard to overcome all of this. The games against GW and Grayson Co should have been a heck of alot more competitive than they were. Completely dominated by both teams. Giles won't win another game. Galax will come to town and do whatever they want on offense next week. Bluefield will win 50 something to 0, Tazewell more of the same. Fort Chiswell will win by 2 or 3 touchdowns.ย 

Ragsdale wins 7 games with this team with little doubts. Next year isn't looking real hot either as it's a senior dominated team.ย 

55 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Oh, you're a better man than I.ย  I have low tolerance for referees that don't fully understand the rules or are scared to throw a flag in a big moment.ย  I've seen plenty of both.ย 

Then tonight you were in for a show lol. That was the single most incompetently officiated game Iโ€™ve ever saw. They werenโ€™t favoring any team I donโ€™t believe, they were just flat out overmatched. Let the game get too chippy, mangled the clock on numerous occasions, false starts after the play was over, just a clown show.ย 
ย 

RV impressed hell out of me. I hope Honaker is okay, that kid is a monster. He was huge all night long on every clutch play.ย 
Union survived and won, I think theyโ€™re the better team but gave RV life on a couple drives with silly penalties but RV was not overmatched at all.ย 

1 hour ago, Duke2015 said:

Whatโ€™s bad is Union is getting penalized like crazy. ย So not sure what their crying aboutย 

ย 

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

They know the rules significant better than 95% of those that paid to attend!!! Those same 95% think they know infinitely more than they actually do.ย 

Donโ€™t forget that the Daddy Ballers more than all.