Week 8 Scores/Updates

Iceman2553

15 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

If he can lead us to a win over the Helltoppers in two weeks, he'll get the key to the city and be a made man.  Of course, I know you Union folks want the Hill to win for that one more bonus point.  

I wish him well too, but we really need that point! Lol

1 minute ago, Duke2015 said:

Radford has me debating on whether to cancel my hotel reservation in Salem in December I mean my friends hotel reservation.  

The optimistic side of me does say that 49-3 win over Va High doesn’t look that impressive anymore.:. 😃

25 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Yes and I think 3 were returned for TDs

Between those 3 and the KO return allowed, these 2 are closer than the score would indicate.  Narrows picked the wrong night to try to amputate themselves.  They were trying to make sure they couldn't be sent to Nam tonight.  

6 or 7 INTs and 2 fumbles lost as well if I remember right.  There were a lot to try and keep track of.

3 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Between those 3 and the KO return allowed, these 2 are closer than the score would indicate.  Narrows picked the wrong night to try to amputate themselves.  They were trying to make sure they couldn't be sent to Nam tonight.  

6 or 7 INTs and 2 fumbles lost as well if I remember right.  There were a lot to try and keep track of.

And multiple plays of busted coverage where there wasn’t anyone within 15 yards of the Honaker receivers 

I'll also say I'm having to sip on whiskey now instead of a beer.  If I wanted salty and bitter, I'd go have a convo with Honaker's coach after Narrows' onside kick.  I don't why, but they got fired up like it was Parry McCluer playoff game there after that. 🤣

1 minute ago, SW_VA_boy said:

I'll also say I'm having to sip on whiskey now instead of a beer.  If I wanted salty and bitter, I'd go have a convo with Honaker's coach after Narrows' onside kick.  I don't why, but they got fired up like it was Parry McCluer playoff game there after that. 🤣

That must have happened after I left lol 

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

And multiple plays of busted coverage where there wasn’t anyone within 15 yards of the Honaker receivers 

Yeah, plenty of that.  Both teams called good games I think.  You could tell Kolier is new to the QB thing.  Wouldn't be disappointed if they met again later on down the road.