Possible transfers next year.

Vol Hater

58 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

add latimer (DL) to the list.  He never had a covid year, vhsl said he could have it now since he was twice-enrolled at a private non-denominational school before turning 19 by aug. 1st of 1993. 

1 hour ago, Graham32 said:

Just heard 15 minutes ago that Billy Bob and Jonathan Moxon are transferring from West Canaan, TX to Graham. That should beef up Grahams LOS and give them a major upgrade at QB. 

Give me Alvin Mack and Lance Harbor. Both with working ACLs and no leg injuries. 

Also heard Tweeder was going to Tazewell to beef up stats with their pass-happy game plan, Already been voted President of the FFA too. 

7 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

Also heard Tweeder was going to Tazewell to beef up stats with their pass-happy game plan, Already been voted President of the FFA too. 

I thought Tweeder was still in prison for giving Percocet, Vicodin and beer to underage girls.

On 10/31/2023 at 9:01 AM, Vol Hater said:

Pendergraft from Lee to another Mtn 7 team close by or Thomas Walker....

O'Quinn from Ridgeview to Pikeville or possibly Union as well.

Any kid from Norton down to Union as well....

Post any other possible transfers if you know of any. Rumor is Pendergraft is leaning to Union hard now......Come on up to the U. 

O’ Quinn is not leaving RV. I promise. I am good friend of the family. Never ever never…Seriously this insane even to have to address. RV is gonna be amazing next year. 

2 hours ago, rdh2443 said:

O’ Quinn is not leaving RV. I promise. I am good friend of the family. Never ever never…Seriously this insane even to have to address. RV is gonna be amazing next year. 

Agree.  He will not leave although he may regret it in a couple of years.  They have most of their talent coming back next year but they have to overcome some systemic issues.  They have to diversify their offense and stop being so tendency driven and they have to get back to being a physical, down hill blocking line like they were several years ago during the Adkins years.  They have the kids and size but they rarely dominate the LOS,   
 Also, please calls plays for your talent.  You have a good slot and a potential All-Region TE if you will use him.  

23 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Agree.  He will not leave although he may regret it in a couple of years.  They have most of their talent coming back next year but they have to overcome some systemic issues.  They have to diversify their offense and stop being so tendency driven and they have to get back to being a physical, down hill blocking line like they were several years ago during the Adkins years.  They have the kids and size but they rarely dominate the LOS,   
 Also, please calls plays for your talent.  You have a good slot and a potential All-Region TE if you will use him.  

With the talent next year, I’d like to see him go under center some.  Go to a single back or I formation.  I don’t think they’ll have the game breaking receivers but a good play action passing game being run dependent will give them their best shot,  

2 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

Could Reece transfer from Lebanon? It's been a consistent rumor. 

Depending on who lands in Richlands as head coach, maybe he goes there??? He’s a very talented kid. Richlands needs a true QB. Nothing against the Boyd kid but he’s no QB. He can punt pretty well though. 

23 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Depending on who lands in Richlands as head coach, maybe he goes there??? He’s a very talented kid. Richlands needs a true QB. Nothing against the Boyd kid but he’s no QB. He can punt pretty well though. 

I had heard Abingdon as a possibility. There was even a rumor of him becoming a bearcat a while back. With Graham being a talented freshman,  VHS is set at QB for a few years. 

5 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

I had heard Abingdon as a possibility. There was even a rumor of him becoming a bearcat a while back. With Graham being a talented freshman,  VHS is set at QB for a few years. 

The Graham kid coming on as QB after the other one quit at VH, has done a really good job in my opinion. He’s only going to get better. I know others will disagree but I think Reese is about as talented as Creasy. He just doesn’t have the other talent around him to get the stats Creasy gets. 

2 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

The Graham kid coming on as QB after the other one quit at VH, has done a really good job in my opinion. He’s only going to get better. I know others will disagree but I think Reese is about as talented as Creasy. He just doesn’t have the other talent around him to get the stats Creasy gets. 

He's the best quarterback in the SWD. Period.

4 hours ago, Pioneer said:

Could Reece transfer from Lebanon? It's been a consistent rumor. 

Couple Lebanon people were sitting behind me last night and we got to talking. Think Reece is pretty well planted in Lebanon from what they were saying

12 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Couple Lebanon people were sitting behind me last night and we got to talking. Think Reece is pretty well planted in Lebanon from what they were saying

Hi, can I get his number? I'm simply asking for a friend of mine named Anthony Palmdale who lives in the Bluefield area. 

2 hours ago, CriticalNoise said:

Is their youth program good as well? 

It isn’t at Union’s level.  They finally consolidated into one league two years ago.  Strictly Daddy ball coached with no common offense or defense or continuity between seasons.  The high school staff isn’t involved at all and I can’t say that I’ve seen open competition….positions seems to be pre-selected.  That seems to be the going thing at these smaller schools. It is slowly going in the right direction with the consolidated league, though.