Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

6 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

I know you're being sarcastic but did anyone actually say that? They beat a good 3A LB a few years ago soundly. Any one thinking they wouldn't be a contender in 2A doesn't know ball.

Some thought Riverheads wouldn’t even be a contender in 2D

Just now, Unchained said:

Coach Rhoads livid and this one has been some 1-sided reffing-several holds not called and RC gets a safety 6-2. Wow even the announcers on radio questioning calls.

RC has been called for many more penalty yards than Eastside tonight 

2 minutes ago, Unchained said:

Coach Rhoads livid and this one has been some 1-sided reffing-several holds not called and RC gets a safety 6-2. Wow even the announcers on radio questioning calls.

I'm watching on NFHS, on that last drive it looked like offsides and not a False Start to me.

“Cayden Cook-Cash had touchdown runs of 13, 23 and 15, a pick-6 for 55 and a fumble recovery for a 20-yard score in the 1st quarter” -Patrick_Hite

a lot of people also scoffed at me when I said CCC was the best player in the state in 2A before the season started @BBHoops_18 

4 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I didn't think that was PI on Eastside either.  I would be upset with the refs if I was an Eastside fan.

4 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

RC has been called for many more penalty yards than Eastside tonight 

I am referring to no-calls on holds. At any rate RC if they hang on will be VERY lucky to survive at home tonight.