Region Finals Scores and Updates.

Real Sasquatch

I also had a fantastic look, def no PI on either play. Both times Bunch was in great position and didn’t impede the WR while he was making a play. That one was clean. 

I can’t comment on all the holding calls, some prob legit some not. But Graham let the momentum get in their heads there. 

Clements? Hurt? Or just a breather?

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Yeah Union NEVER gets holding calls lolol

they get 3-4 a game every game. You can fuss about some penalties but not Union and holding. They get called for it a lot. 

I have seen some missed facemask calls on Graham. 

The one missed was the pass interfernce by Union in the endzone. Thst would have put the ball back at the 1 for Graham after the "weird" holding call on a straight dive from the 1 (which I've never seen in my life), but I recommend rewinding NFHS for those watching. It wasn't 50-50. It wasn't even close. The Union defender was on his back in the endzone. That cost Graham 7 points and the back judge was within 3 yds, within 9 feet of the play.

1 minute ago, memorex said:

Watched the first half of Graham/Union. This notion that those 2 teams are far superior to Radford and Glenvar is just nonsense. I don't see it. 

Not far superior but either team can beat them 

1 minute ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Good god quit bitching about the refs people....they are going to miss calls, they are human...but they aren't trying to cheat anyone

A lot of it is judgment. 

They’ve missed some on us. Missed some on Graham. 

What I find funny is how Graham people go whining about horns and then bring their own and blow it when Union is lined up to snap. But I am not complaining. 

6 minutes ago, BearsFan88 said:

A lot of it is judgment. 

They’ve missed some on us. Missed some on Graham. 

What I find funny is how Graham people go whining about horns and then bring their own and blow it when Union is lined up to snap. But I am not complaining. 

Wait, someone from Graham has a train horn? 😂😂😂 Just kidding! 

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Officials miss calls. It happens. Is Graham getting cheated? NO. Do some officials literally cheat? They absolutely do. 

This. 

High school football doesn’t have replay or review. Much of the time it is judgment.