Week 10 updates.

Real Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Bunch is a way better basketball player than football player.

Hes a decent QB but he's having issues tonight for sure done fumbled snap 3 times and throws look like wounded ducks.  

1 minute ago, sup_rbeast said:

The officiating is the least of Union’s problems. It’s not perfect, but it’s not exactly one sided, either.

Wasn’t saying that just saying it suck period, they are always lost. Abington is pissed too , grandpas white hat is the worst ever

3 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

NEVER been able to manage the clock. Having QB run to sideline for the play, with 2 minutes to go, when they have wrist bands is beyond ridiculous.

Been yelling about that for years now. That's why Union wastes so many TOs and get so many delays. Running the freaking QB to sideline every play is absurd

Just now, BigWinners said:

Been yelling about that for years now. That's why Union wastes so many TOs and get so many delays. Running the freaking QB to sideline every play is absurd

It's impossible to run a two minute drill with no passing game.  But yeah the QB running back and forth to the sideline kills me.  Can't a receiver bring the play in

Well, the calls in the Ridgeview game just evened out.  Bluefield caught two breaks right there and benefited from a couple 50-50 calls.  Ridgeview really hanging in there, and if Ridgeview would stick with the pass, they have a change.  For some reason or another, Tiller and Staff feel the need to run on first down placing themselves in 2nd and longs.

6 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Hes a decent QB but he's having issues tonight for sure done fumbled snap 3 times and throws look like wounded ducks.  

He has had a rough few weeks, I dunno how any athlete could be optimal performance wise dealing with everything on his shoulders. He is such a great kid, I feel for him.

West Stokes with their first sustained drive of the game. Had it 1st and 10 from the Galax 15. Wound up punting from the Galax 31 into the end zone. Not sure I understand the logic. 

Galax leads 21-0 at the half. 

1 minute ago, BigWinners said:

He has had a rough few weeks, I dunno how any athlete could be optimal performance wise dealing with everything on his shoulders. He is such a great kid, I feel for him.

Yeah, tonight's just one of those nights it happens