2022 Round 1 Regional Playoffs Score Updates!

Gridiron60

14 minutes ago, THS6805 said:

This has most dirtiest play I have seen. It looks thru out game. They was looking hurt creasy. I seen couple hits to head of creasy. 

That’s uncalled for, play a good hard game but don’t try to hurt another player. I wondered if Taylor’s reaction was due in part to stuff like that going unaddressed in the game? I wasn’t there just listened on the app. No excuse for him kicking a player either. 

23 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Wow, Ridgeview fake punt & goes for 2 pt conversion with that lead. I agree with the announcers, that’s a bit much. 

There is a risk/reward thing there, sometimes it can come off as a bit much but with the chance to get fast clock, it can help because you keep players off the field more, reduce chance of injuries on something stupid.  

22 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Was right in front of me and will confirm that. Some might say payback but I'm sorry, should never try to hurt someone 

Yeah I was really surprised they didn’t call roughing on that.  I was on the RV stands and thought he was down.  The refs were very inconsistent and let it get a little too chippy. 

RV did not play dirty.  The fake field goal was a little much I agree. I thought 30 gets you a running clock anyway.  
RV played a great game considering the conditions on the ridge.  The offense is getting a lot better and they are getting very confident.  Hopefully, they will play next Saturday as I’m afraid it’ll be another fog bowl if they don’t.  

Congrats to Region D Class 2 Coach of the Year Jeremy Houseright and the win against Union.  Houseright is dam* good guys.  As long as he's there, Gate City is going to be a major problem in the M7.  A major problem.  It's coming.  They aren't going to take a step back either.  They are only going to get better and better.  For that team to start out like it did 0-2 and lose by 50 points to Radford, and then real off 8 out of 9 wins with one of those being a playoff game and two wins over Union on the year, and to come from where they were last year.  He has to be coach of the year in the region.  I know Palmer and staff are good, but Graham returned bucket loads of talent as did Ridgeview.  

Remarkable job by Houseright and Staff at Gate City this year.  

5 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Congrats to Region D Class 2 Coach of the Year Jeremy Houseright and the win against Union.  Houseright is dam* good guys.  As long as he's there, Gate City is going to be a major problem in the M7.  A major problem.  It's coming.  They aren't going to take a step back either.  They are only going to get better and better.  For that team to start out like it did 0-2 and lose by 50 points to Radford, and then real off 8 out of 9 wins with one of those being a playoff game and two wins over Union on the year, and to come from where they were last year.  He has to be coach of the year in the region.  I know Palmer and staff are good, but Graham returned bucket loads of talent as did Ridgeview.  

Remarkable job by Houseright and Staff at Gate City this year.  

Yes GC has had a great day. I agree with you Housewright should be coach of the year in the region. 

53 seconds left

Lebanon 51

Twin Springs 49

0 timeouts left for TS

Lebanon takes knee and advances 

Congratulations Pioneers 

Congratulations also to Lebanons boys cross country team for winning the 1A state championship today!