game updates ... 10/24-30

VHSLhelper

I just watched Union and Abingdon flipping back and forth between Graham and Tazewell also.

I never bet. Ever. If I did, I put big money on Union over Graham back down at Bullitt Park. Graham's Good, very good. Union will not only beat Graham in my opinion, but the game not within 10 pts in my opinion, and Union will go to Radford and have a very good chance to beat them to. All the respect in the world for Graham, but when you have center/QB bad snaps regularly in game 9, you are done. You aren't winning a state title or a Region Title. Those little things will be the difference with Graham and Union back down there. Only my opinions.

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I just watched Union and Abingdon flipping back and forth between Graham and Tazewell also.

I never bet. Ever. If I did, I put big money on Union over Graham back down at Bullitt Park. Graham's Good, very good. Union will not only beat Graham in my opinion, but the game not within 10 pts in my opinion, and Union will go to Radford and have a very good chance to beat them to. All the respect in the world for Graham, but when you have center/QB bad snaps regularly in game 9, you are done. You aren't winning a state title or a Region Title. Those little things will be the difference with Graham and Union back down there. Only my opinions.

Union had a few bad snaps too tho to be fair. I do think Unions win is more impressive, Tazwell just hasn’t gotten many good wins and Creasy got hurt. Score more lopsided but Union jus beat a good solid Abingdon team on road by two TDs and coulda been four. 

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Yes, hard to fix those type of things, this late in the year.   

10 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

What’s your assessment on FC? Seems like no matter how much they’re getting beat them boys never quit fighting as they’ve shown in multiple games 

Definitely headed in the right direction. Tough as nails. Lots of size and speed with no quit in them.  

#34 and #7 would start and be productive as hell for any team in the coverage area. 

7 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Union had a few bad snaps too tho to be fair. I do think Unions win is more impressive, Tazwell just hasn’t gotten many good wins and Creasy got hurt. Score more lopsided but Union jus beat a good solid Abingdon team on road by two TDs and coulda been four. 

I watched Graham some in first half and I think Graham was up 3-1 (3 TDs to 1) when Creasy got hurt and that Dog TD came from the fumbled return for TD. Creasy is solid and an incredible QB, but I'm not sure it would have been a huge difference because Tazewells OL got dominated by the Graham front 4. 

By my count one offensive play in Graham territory all night. In last 3 years tazewell has scored 3 tds vs Graham. One on a pick 6, one on a 95 yard fumble recovery, and a late td when game was decided in 2022. Not good enough to be able to compete.

3 minutes ago, CPF said:

By my count one offensive play in Graham territory all night. In last 3 years tazewell has scored 3 tds vs Graham. One on a pick 6, one on a 95 yard fumble recovery, and a late td when game was decided in 2022. Not good enough to be able to compete.

Do I add them to the Potential Fraud list along with Grayson?

Sebring 35

Okeechobee 6

Final

The game ended up a blowout, but we enjoyed the trip over to Okeechobee. It was a much nicer facility than I thought it would be, and they had a good band and decent crowd. Tomorrow night will be game #24 for us this year as Treasure Coast host Vero Beach for the Class 4S District 12 championship in Port St Lucie. 

1 hour ago, sup_rbeast said:

I’m not sure Union has the on field discipline or the special teams play to go very far in the playoffs. You only get away with those kinds of mistakes so many times before they cost you a game.

Agree completely for example tonights score should’ve been closer to 48-7 but penalties and Special Teams kept it closer than it should have been.  And the running of the mouth has seemed to gotten worse and show boating 

44 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Not SWVA related but tomorrow Phoebus takes on Warwick. Both teams are undefeated. Phoebus has only allowed 8 total points this season and Warwick has only allowed 7…. Those are insane stats!

That’s crazy stats this late in the season.  Both teams will probably put up 40 lol!!!