Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

7 minutes ago, EH31 said:

“Cayden Cook-Cash had touchdown runs of 13, 23 and 15, a pick-6 for 55 and a fumble recovery for a 20-yard score in the 1st quarter” -Patrick_Hite

a lot of people also scoffed at me when I said CCC was the best player in the state in 2A before the season started @BBHoops_18 

Not sure how you can beat LB and people think you can't beat 2A schools. They lost to them last year but I think CCC got injured in that game and left.

19 minutes ago, Unchained said:

It was a big time bail out.

More than anything, Eastside’s failure to be able to execute a free kick after a safety did them in. They were in pretty good shape up 6-2…but that changes quickly when you end up kicking off from your own 5 yard line because you can’t figure out how to kick a ball straight. Hell, punt it like normal people do.

8 minutes ago, sixcat said:

Sorry man. Not laughing at you but the Pioneer District is just so bad. 

4 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Play nobody it ends up costing you

6 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

PM, Narrows and Bath all getting beat soundly.

Y'all been here long enough to know I'm in agreement and this is part if why I hate it here.  

5 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Y'all been here long enough to know I'm in agreement and this is part if why I hate it here.  

I’m all out of reactions. At least you have the Pruett kid playing basketball to look forward to. Galax will be lucky to win 5 games. 

Said this in week 1 and will stick with it. If any team in D has a chance at Honaker, it's Patrick Henry because of their physicality, size, and ability to run the ball and the colder it gets, it helps Patrick Henry's chances. I still like Honaker to win D, but imo, Patrick Henry is still the one with the best chance compared to the rest.

5 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Eastside played hard,  just not smart.

Yeah just getting back to cell phone service and not sure what happened after the safety.  Kick the ball straight, never in my life seen a team kickoff from the 5.  And Eastside just refused to throw the ball with the middle of the field wide open with Coves linebackers pretty much playing on the defensive line