Week 9 Scores & Updates!

Gridiron60

1 hour ago, Graham32 said:

Call me crazy but I think we should stay with Shockley. If he gives us a better threat throwing the ball deep. But that’s just my 2 cents. 

Here’s my take away from the past two weeks, Graham has other weapons who can step up in place of Clements. Clements is obviously they’re best RB & possibly best player but I have to give those guys that have stepped in his absence & Shockley in Meadows’ absence a lot of credit. I was admittedly a little worried about facing Pulaski especially with the different type of offense but Graham’s defense was phenomenal tonight. Congratulations to Tony & company for having those boys prepared offensively & defensively. Could have done without the penalties but I think some were questionable against both teams but still can’t go into the playoffs giving up 100+ yards in penalties. Good job tonight, GMen! 

6 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Judging solely from the scores, has Union been the best team Graham has played? This demolishing of Pulaski shorthanded is monstrously impressive.

Graham is having one of their typical seasons.  They continue to improve as the season goes on.  I think Union has been their strongest opponent however.

9 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Judging solely from the scores, has Union been the best team Graham has played? This demolishing of Pulaski shorthanded is monstrously impressive.

Yes. The Union folks on this board are masters of deception. Yall have to be good poker players. I will say that something tells me that Bluefield is better than what their record shows but I may be wrong. 

The G-Men are the clear faves in 2D right now, RV has messed their offense up so badly there's a good chance Bluefield beats them. Union should feel good about their defense, but if they do meet again I'd be surprised if Union holds them under 20 again. 

20 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Union & Bluefield probably strongest teams Graham has played but I'm just a nobody who knows very little 😂. Bluefield is better than their record. It may be a tight game between them & Ridgeview. Graham is improving it seems in typical fashion. Defense is just nasty. I'll be honest, I'd prefer not to play Union again, lol. 

6 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Yes. The Union folks on this board are masters of deception. Yall have to be good poker players. I will say that something tells me that Bluefield is better than what their record shows but I may be wrong. 

Bluefield has definitely been Graham's biggest test. They are for sure better than what their record indicates. Pulaski and Woodrow should've been wins for them. If they played a schedule that had teams like Wyoming East, Liberty Raleigh, Shady, Westside, etc like Indy does they would have more wins.

20 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

If you're going solely off scores that would be Bluefield then. Graham won that by four points and beat Union by 9.

41 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Not trying to be offensive to any of Graham's opponents, but for the 2022 Season, if/when healthy, I think the best team on Graham's schedule for this season...again if healthy, is George Wythe

13 hours ago, BigWinners said:

The G-Men are the clear faves in 2D right now, RV has messed their offense up so badly there's a good chance Bluefield beats them. Union should feel good about their defense, but if they do meet again I'd be surprised if Union holds them under 20 again. 

I feel better about Unions offense too they actually have been passing last 2 weeks.  It’s as if it’s not 1984 all of a sudden 

19 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

Union & Bluefield probably strongest teams Graham has played but I'm just a nobody who knows very little 😂. Bluefield is better than their record. It may be a tight game between them & Ridgeview. Graham is improving it seems in typical fashion. Defense is just nasty. I'll be honest, I'd prefer not to play Union again, lol. 

Graham seems to do this every year under Palmer, they get much better as the season goes along.  Bluefield has improved somewhat as well.  The timing with the QB and his receivers has gotten better and the line is doing better also.  They need to win the next 2 to get in the playoffs.  If they beat Oak Hill, Ridgeview will face the best that Bluefield can muster against them.