Clarke County 40, Warren County 7

Glenvar 49, Hidden Valley 13

Essex 51, Franklin 6

Sussex Central 54, Colonial Beach 8

William Byrd 31, Bassett 0

Christiansburg 42, Cave Spring 33

Parry McCluer 45, Mountain View 16

Bluefield High, WV vs Beckley (Woodrow Wilson) tomorrow afternoon

Grayson County goes to 4-0.  All four wins have been by a combined total of 21 points (5.25 pts per game average win margin). The combined record of the 4 teams have beaten is 3-13.  

Alleghany, NC who is 1-4

Carroll County who is 1-3

Rural Retreat who is 1-2

Floyd County who is 0-4

4-0 is 4-0 and there is absolutely no question about that, but it's not a pretty 4-0 by any means considering how solid Grayson was supposed to be.  If I'm 4-0, I would feel pretty good, but considering how good I was supposed to be and winning by that low of margins against not so good teams has to worry me about what's to come in the season. 

1 hour ago, Unchained said:

Literally every bad thing that happens to Graham is somebody else's fault. How about some accountability? Bears are winning this game on the LOS-plain and simple.

Union played good fundamentally sound football! They won at the LOS! They earned this win! They came to play and Graham did not! Last year’s win in Salem means zip this year! These players need to remember that! These players need to realize they have to earn every win regardless of the opponent! Weeks 1-4 proved they have a lot of work to do! They needed someone to bring them back to earth! Union is solid and if they end up in Salem, I won’t be surprised! For the love of all things holy, don’t wear those awful yellow uniforms if Graham meets Union again this season! Bad juju! 😂 Congratulations, Bears! 

7 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Union played good fundamentally sound football! They won at the LOS! They earned this win! They came to play and Graham did not! Last year’s win in Salem means zip this year! These players need to remember that! These players need to realize they have to earn every win regardless of the opponent! Weeks 1-4 proved they have a lot of work to do! They needed someone to bring them back to earth! Union is solid and if they end up in Salem, I won’t be surprised! For the love of all things holy, don’t wear those awful yellow uniforms if Graham meets Union again this season! Bad juju! 😂 Congratulations, Bears! 

As I was walking in I saw we were in all yellow I looked over at my best friend and said welp this one is already over. Those jerseys are a bad omen. 

3 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I don’t think I want a round 2 lol KP is too much and gives me anxiety 

I do.  I want round two.  We'll beat Narrows if we play again in my opinion.  We did fine on the LOS, so right off the bat, I know we don't have a problem where they are going to gash us with power.  Number two, we have athletes.  That means, we Should....keyword....Should be able to cover the pass better with technique.  It's not a speed problem or a problem we can't overcome due to simply lack of athleticism or speed which you can't make up for in 2 months.  It's a technique problem and we can close that gap enough....just enough imo to get a win.

Theory- much of our pass defense issues in my opinion is not athletisicm issues.  It's technique issue, and that technique comes from not seeing passes in practice.  What can our defense prepare for in practice.  How does Giles possibly similate a team in practice that likes to put the ball in the air?  It's not easy, so our secondary gets far less pass reps than most, and that hurts.  Having our kids see this and Radford will hopefully prepare help prepare them enough to get over the hump, if we see Narrows again in the playoffs. Clearly though, credit to Narrows stud.  He's going to do well and perform against about anyone.

20 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Grayson County goes to 4-0.  All four wins have been by a combined total of 21 points (5.25 pts per game average win margin). The combined record of the 4 teams have beaten is 3-13.  

Alleghany, NC who is 1-4

Carroll County who is 1-3

Rural Retreat who is 1-2

Floyd County who is 0-4

4-0 is 4-0 and there is absolutely no question about that, but it's not a pretty 4-0 by any means considering how solid Grayson was supposed to be.  If I'm 4-0, I would feel pretty good, but considering how good I was supposed to be and winning by that low of margins against not so good teams has to worry me about what's to come in the season. 

Floyd has lost 7-8 players since beginning of season to injury

2 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Watched Graham some flipping on NFHS while watching Giles. I've noticed a grand total of zero screens thrown by Graham in this game. I could have missed one, but alarming to me. 

They tried one. QB didn't even get a chance to throw the ball. Bears were all over it.