Power points

goose111874

If I were one of the top 4 seeds, I wouldn't want to face anybody that I had seen earlier in the year....

Hopefully Graham can avoid Richlands.... there is a coaching gap there.  Graham has plenty of talent, but a well coached team can beat them... I would rather face somebody that we haven't seen before.

That being said... Graham continues to improve each week and having Dalton back improves Graham's defensive line tremendously...the other guys shifted back to their original positions, which is helpful...  Cornerbacks are doing much better with their tackling and pass coverage.... Defense continuest to improve each week and has been the emphasis.

I think the top 6 looks pretty stout.

Graham has the talent to beat anybody in 2A . Big time speed and athletes. I think I would be safe to say that any of us with any common sense at all about this years 2A football teams, would want to avoid The Gmen as long as possible!!!!

My opinion of course.

I can't imagine Hurley wanting to play at Honaker. I hope they get to play at Hurley if they make it that far. I would love to see the fans from the east's reaction. Guarantee they haven't seen anything as unique as the "Cliff"

I can't imagine Hurley wanting to play at Honaker. I hope they get to play at Hurley if they make it that far. I would love to see the fans from the east's reaction. Guarantee they haven't seen anything as unique as the "Cliff"

I would agree. I hope they would get to keep it as well.

You see Crabman with Hurley being who Hurley is and with the politically correct nature of what our society is, there would be a certain clash of cultures. You must understand that most of the world has moved on from the sixties and early seventies. That is about as nice as I could put it!

You see Crabman with Hurley being who Hurley is and with the politically correct nature of what our society is, there would be a certain clash of cultures. You must understand that most of the world has moved on from the sixties and early seventies. That is about as nice as I could put it!

Most of the world has moved on? The media has tried dividing races and have had success with it. East teams are predominantly African American. Hurley is the farthest thing from that. I could just see the 2 not mixing well. I'm glad that Hurley wasn't forced to change their Mascot, but it was highly talked about.

Well maybe just maybe if you visited Hurley you would find a very nice group of people that will treat you with respect.  I think if I am not mistaken when Battle traveled up the road a few years back the fans were quite vocal and somewhat intimidating. That is about as nice as I can say it.

Most of the world has moved on? The media has tried dividing races and have had success with it. East teams are predominantly African American. Hurley is the farthest thing from that. I could just see the 2 not mixing well. I'm glad that Hurley wasn't forced to change their Mascot, but it was highly talked about.

Those fan bases could clash, especially given the fact they are forced to sit together.

Well maybe just maybe if you visited Hurley you would find a very nice group of people that will treat you with respect. I think if I am not mistaken when Battle traveled up the road a few years back the fans were quite vocal and somewhat intimidating. That is about as nice as I can say it.

Since you can't read I'll make this a little more simple . I said nothing bad about the people at Hurley. It's the rebel flag mascot that East teams would not be thrilled about due to what the media has did with this country over the last 2 years.

If Hurley makes it to the state-championship and they are the 1 seed, they should host all the way.

Plenty of East teams have hosted with smaller stadiums than the Cliff and with a lot less "polite" fan bases. 

If you don't like how it is, go bitch on VAPreps about it. 

If Hurley makes it to the state-championship and they are the 1 seed, they should host all the way.

Plenty of East teams have hosted with smaller stadiums than the Cliff and with a lot less "polite" fan bases.

If you don't like how it is, go bitch on VAPreps about it.

Since you can't read either I said nothing about the fans or the capacity.

Well maybe just maybe if you visited Hurley you would find a very nice group of people that will treat you with respect.  I think if I am not mistaken when Battle traveled up the road a few years back the fans were quite vocal and somewhat intimidating. That is about as nice as I can say it.

Are you talking about when John Battle played Essex?  If so, Essex fans are far from intimidating.  Those people were some of the nicest fans I've ever met when Haysi played them a couple of years ago.

For safety purposes in today's world I don't think it would be smart bringing a team from the east to the Rebel town.

It's the Hurley Mascot with the abundance of Rebel flags throughout the town and school. I'm sure they're great people, most small, country town folks are great, I'm just looking out for the safety of Hurley athletes and fans.

Some of you guys are just plain sad...You've drowned in the liberal Kool_Aid which our liberal friends in Washington have supplied you with... A Rebel Flag does not make you racist the post some of you have made does. We've got over it, why cant you?