Somebody say something controversial or something...

BigO

Another one, brainwashed by the liberal media...

You don't have to be brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC to know Trump is done or brainwashed by Fox News to think Trump will win. Trust me, election day Clinton wins by a bigger margin than Obama did over Romney. And this is coming from a non-Hillary supporter! Can't go far-right in the primaries now a days and win a general election in Nov. Just the political environment now a days.

You don't have to be brainwashed by CNN and MSNBC to know Trump is done or brainwashed by Fox News to think Trump will win. Trust me, election day Clinton wins by a bigger margin than Obama did over Romney. And this is coming from a non-Hillary supporter! Can't go far-right in the primaries now a days and win a general election in Nov. Just the political environment now a days.

anything can happen.  Carter was up by 8 percentage points in the polls heading into the final week against Reagan.

anything can happen.  Carter was up by 8 percentage points in the polls heading into the final week against Reagan.

I wasn't around back then lol. But you're right. Trump's poll numbers go down and then shoot back up and with month to go and another debate coming up it's sure possible. And going after Bill is not a smart political strategy. Def. from a guy who's also had his issues with adultery too. Stay on the issues cause him and Bill Clinton are in the same boat when it comes to woman and misconduct.

Gate City and Virginia High get along beautifully, especially on the basketball court and the soccer field

LMAO... a few years ago that Twitter war was epic.  That kept me up all night watching the back and forth there.

Anywho... Rebel Yell will return to the board with vengeance post ban and finally get Dick Vitale to reveal his favorite team.  Also, he will team with honestjohn and all of Rebel Nation to do a hostile takeover of the board and rename it to HurleyIsBetterThanYou.com

LMAO... a few years ago that Twitter war was epic.  That kept me up all night watching the back and forth there.

Anywho... Rebel Yell will return to the board with vengeance post ban and finally get Dick Vitale to reveal his favorite team.  Also, he will team with honestjohn and all of Rebel Nation to do a hostile takeover of the board and rename it to HurleyIsBetterThanYou.com

When does Rebel Yell comes back? It's boring without him. Lol

Rumor swirling on this end of county (aren't we the rumor swirling capital of SWVA), is that G-Man, Futbolking and EH31 were spotted at the Bearded Moose chowing down wearing "THE STORM IS COMING" t-shirts while leaving their white helmets at the door.  G-Man was having his favorite, Ricky Bobby burger with a side of moose track fries.  Futbolking and EH31 were staining their t-shirts with the drippings from their BBQ Bacon Burger.   Anyone have confirmation of this, or is it another swirling rumor?